- This event has passed.
Zoom TREC CE – 5 Practices for a Healthy Real Estate Business #38361
March 31 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Zoom CE Class
2-hour credit | Photo ID Required at check in
No one will be admitted into the class after 10:00
Taught by Kathryn C. Wheat
Check in will start at 9:30
To RSVP and receive logon information: CLICK HERE
Kathryn C. Wheat School of Real Estate #9977
In case you are NEW to Zoom here are some Etiquette tips:
- Yes, we will actually see you in the class.
- Seek as quiet a space as possible with no or minimal background noise.
- Arrive early to allow time to troubleshoot and resolve any potential issues with equipment.
- Ensure that your camera is on. For CE classes we must see you there the whole time except for breaks.
- If you are connecting from a laptop, try to plug in to wall power, because battery use can adversely affect video quality.
- Close all blinds and doors to cut down on potential glare. Interior lighting should not be too dark or too bright. Normally, the settings used in a traditional work environment are adequate.
- Adjust the camera angle or seating position to ensure you are on camera.
- When not speaking, make sure your audio is muted. This will prevent inadvertent noises, such as coughs, rattling papers, or chair squeaks, from interrupting others.
- Speak clearly and in a normal voice. There is no need to shout.
- As with any meeting, limit side conversations and multitasking.
- When possible, avoid interrupting others as they are speaking. Many video conferencing systems have a voice-activated switching feature to automatically move the camera to the active speaker. Interrupting another speaker may confuse the voice activation.
- Raise your hand for questions or to talk.